Venue or Event
Insurance Providers

We require that you have insurance against unforeseen events occurring from your use of our facilities, such as damage to our property, theft, and issues resulting from excess consumption of alcohol. If you have homeowner's insurance, you may be able to take out an inexpensive rider. Otherwise, here are just a few of the many links to companies who make it very easy for you to obtain insurance for your venue and to name your venue as an "Additional  Insured" (required).

WedSafe - Website

The Event Helper - Website

Wedsure - Website

Insure A Wedding - Website